First Annual PAFF Philly Area March Madness Day - March 18

Nice meeting you guys today. Thanks for setting that up fox and thanks for showing us around Les. Looking forward to the next one.

Sorry guys I forgot about this

A good time was had by the half dozen who showed up. A variety of fish were educated, and there was ample rising in several of the stretches we occupied. Those who could stay late migrated to Victory Brewing Company after and we had a great time. Thanks Fox for organizing a fine time.

lestrout wrote:
A good time was had by the half dozen who showed up. A variety of fish were educated, and there was ample rising in several of the stretches we occupied. Those who could stay late migrated to Victory Brewing Company after and we had a great time. Thanks Fox for organizing a fine time.

Yep! Great day on the water and great company afterward! Fish were had, beers were had. Can't beat that.
Thanks Fox!

Thanks to those who attended, it was a great time and the weather and fish cooperated. I think everyone at least hooked a fish and some more than one. We pretty much had a section of West Valley to ourselves. The comradaree was excellent and I'm sure a 2nd Annual will be scheduled. Here's some pictures of our days events. To those who couldn't make it, I think we'll do a Saturday next year and I hope you can make it. Maybe we'll even try a different stream so we keep learning new water. Thanks again guys, I had a blast.

Attachments

• West Whiteland-20120318-00235.jpg
    West Whiteland-20120318-00235.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 6
  • East Caln-20120318-00236.jpg
    East Caln-20120318-00236.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 5
  • West Whiteland-20120318-00237.jpg
    West Whiteland-20120318-00237.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 4
  • East Caln-20120318-00238.jpg
    East Caln-20120318-00238.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 6
  • East Caln-20120318-00242.jpg
    East Caln-20120318-00242.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 6
  • East Caln-20120318-00243.jpg
    East Caln-20120318-00243.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 4
Next time I'll catch some fish.

Oh for those of you that restock your fly boxes by tree shopping, the supplies at West Valley should be good!

Hey Guys,

Looks like you had a great time! As you may have noticed, I didn't make it....St. Pat got the best of me this year...but, I look forward to meeting those of you who will be at the jam this Saturday!

Jimbo, you were missed and we'll count you in for the 2nd Annual!

Yup... The stream and some of its trouts were accomodating, all flyfishers met & played nice together, and a Fonzie-like coolness prevailed at the pub. Forgot to sign the basketball, though... let's blame St.Patrick for that.

Dang do we look cool! Thanks for the pics George!

I see Fox hid behind the camera again......

He's in the second pic - far right - wearing stripes. ;-)

Hey, who invited you two to comment! :pint:

Heritage-Angler wrote:

Stripes make me look thinner or so I'm told! :-D

We photoshopped him. He's really much taller in person.

Okay, this is not a Fox hunt so let's all be nice to Fox! Although if you saw a picture of me with a fish, you know that ones photo-shopped!

Didn't recognize him with his hood down!

Heritage-Angler wrote:

djs12354 wrote:
Didn't recognize him with his hood down!

Heritage-Angler wrote:

It's not my fault that you chose the coldest days of the winter to go fishing! I can't wait for the spring but then I'll probably need my rain hood up because you'll pick monsoon day.

Back