Favorite Pictures

Great idea for a thread. All of these pics are giving me the bug to get in a creek. I've probably posted these before but I dumped all of my other photos to an external drive so I only have what's on my phone.

Daybreak waist deep at Presque Isle when the smallies are in. Only the hardcore barefooters are skiing at this hour. The bulk of the boaters are waiting for warmer days.

2eCaEWV.jpg

Classic csoult messaround on the J.

c5ZpLUH.jpg

Spring Creek, December 26th, 2012. Snowstorm.

s9r5VDp.jpg

Somewhere on the Laurel Ridge,

vcURJ8z.jpg

last casts

Attachments

• bob.jpg
    bob.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 3
  • dad.jpg
    dad.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 3
Beautiful shots, guys! One on the "wilderness" list and a similarly colored resident of these same parts.

20150606_071719.jpg

20150606_121701.jpg

Didn't take it myself. Fishing partner did so I could be in it. Switzerland.

IMG_0365_zps2148f887.jpg

Here's one from PA. Underwater shots need crystal clear water. Line takes a little away, but otherwise I like it.

IMG_0040.jpg

Charter off the Outer Banks. When you are trolling, you have time to plan settings and so forth, and when you are only in the fighting chair every 6th fish, you can focus on camera work.

Wahoo and sail. (Not fly fishing)

IMG_2324_zpsb400cfa9.jpg

IMG_2346_zps2bdb2a2c.jpg

Nice Pictures. GG

It's not a particularly stunning photo, but it's the last picture of my dad, brother, and me, about 6 months before my brother suddenly died. He was 31 when this picture was taken. Today would have been his 35 birthday. Taken in the Hammersley.

Attachments

• styerboys.jpg
    styerboys.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 4
Looks stunning to me there, 'Squatch. Nice tribute to your brother.

Wyoming Trip May 2016. Overlooking Big Creek, a trib to the North Platte.

Attachments

• Me & Nyman Big Creek Peak.jpg
    Me & Nyman Big Creek Peak.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 3
Back