ebay for beads

I'll take up nympho fishing.

www.wflies.com has good tungstens cheap !!! countersunk on the back side to accomodate .020 lead real nicely !

This guy has much better tung prices, particularly in the larger sizes.

http://flyfisharkansas.com/flyshop/?page_id=13

He currently has a sale: Any Color-up to size 1/8th or 3.2mm $3.00 per package of 25 or .12 cents a bead. Sizes 5/32 and 3/16 are only $3.50 per package of 25.

Really nice people, quick shipping and the beads are identical to the Cyclops brand (because this shop is their importer I believe). Great quality tung beads. I love tung. Gets them down quick. Free shipping over $24. Sign up for the newsletter email that comes out and announces great deals like $1 UTC and $179 Greys Streamflex.

theres always www.wholesaleflycompany.com too bought beads from them at the steelhead jam im quite satisfied plus they come here 25$ for 1000 assorted beads or all one size if you like

theres always www.wholesaleflycompany.com too bought beads from them at the steelhead jam im quite satisfied plus they come here 25$ for 1000 assorted beads or all one size if you like

Meh, on price and selection. They have not put up tung prices or selection so I am skeptical. Needless to say, non-tung beads are cheap just watch for quality.

Back