Does anyone here tie flies to sell?

T

timmyt2

I don't tie, theres a pattern or two i would like to have tied up, anyone interested?

I will happily order the patterns by the dozen and pay shop prices for them. PM me if interested, thanks!!

I may be interested. It depends on the pattern. Email at zugbug2@comcast.net. No promises as I'm busy fishing, but I will let you know. I'm retired and have time in the off season. I would tie for much less than shop prices.

Feel free to message me as well and let me know what you are looking for. Thanks!

I tie for myself and friends and also for Project Healing Waters

Thanks for doing that Falcon!!

Tell you what falcon, if you were to tie some flies up for me i would purchase them from you at retail prices and I will give you a donation for project healing waters at the same time because thats a stand up thing you are doing

why not list the flies you want to buy right here on the forum?

might get more offers

I maybe able to help donate to Healing Waters. This is for Vets right? I a not the best or most prolific tyer but I Ike to try to help. Could you provide me with a contact? I hope I contacted you correctly. Thanks for your help!

Bert High

What are you looking for? I could tie a few dozen provided I have materials.

I am looking for these:

https://www.flyfisherman.com/editorial/tying-the-footwing-spinner/152908

Timmy, Tying for PHW is really a yearly mid winter endeavor. I send 4 doz flies to a guy in WY who passes them along to regional directors. I also send some comp stuff I get at the Fly Shows and they can always use thingamabobbers, tippet etc. I would go to the PHW website where you can volunteer or make a donation. Thanks for your interest but like I said its a yearly thing and I can barely replenish my fly boxes.

Back