Cold Feet

Dunno if it was said before or not. But alpaca is freaking amazing! Got a pair at the farm show this year. Best, most comfortable sock ever. My feet dont get to warm or to cold. Highly recommended. Although a little pricey for one pair of socks.

Before I put on two pair of socks I use baby powder to dry my feet. This works for me hope it helps you!!
Good Luck!!
Sean

I've been doing the polyester socks and 100% wool sock over top like Jack syas for over 25 years or more while duck hunting, standing in freazing water is a pain with cold feet. I've been out in -10º weather and with a good pair of boots and wearing socks this way has worked.

But the one thing I would like to add is what I do on top of all of this is change my socks before I put my boots on. I do this because after driving in a nice warm truck for an hour or so my feet get moisture on them and if I just stick my foot in my boots like this my feet will get cold no matter what I have on my feet.

I just scored 2 pair of Remington werino wool wicking socks @ K Mart for $9.78. Warm feet tomorrow!!

Yeah. The feet were warm. I'm a guy who has problems with fingertips and toes in a matter of minutes. These socks are just the ticket with a wicking liner underneath. Find 'em and get 'em.

I only have half that problem......jus lucky i guess..........heh

Back