Careful out there guys

Living Dangerously?

acristickid wrote:
I would never leave home without my 88 magnum- it shoots through schools.

Note to self:

Next time I'm fishing with Akid, don't make him mad

mattwolf,

They are so difficult to obtain its nearly impossible. I have a friend who owns property upstate going on 3 years now and still hasnt been able to cut thru the red tape to get a permit. And supposedly its easier upstate (i think they call it the northern tier) to get a permit than the downstate parts. Its a total joke, law abiding citizens have essentially had their rights circumvented. I wouldnt own property there for free

Acristic kid,

You seem like a cool guy but i think a joke about shooting thru schools is in pretty poor taste. I'm sure you didnt mean anything by it but it just doesnt sound good.

timmyt2 wrote:
Acristic kid,

You seem like a cool guy but i think a joke about shooting thru schools is in pretty poor taste. I'm sure you didnt mean anything by it but it just doesnt sound good.
Tis a joke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A75nSS-kxT8

timmyt2 wrote:
mattwolf,

They are so difficult to obtain its nearly impossible. I have a friend who owns property upstate going on 3 years now and still hasnt been able to cut thru the red tape to get a permit. And supposedly its easier upstate (i think they call it the northern tier) to get a permit than the downstate parts. Its a total joke, law abiding citizens have essentially had their rights circumvented. I wouldnt own property there for free
Screw NY and their ridiculous and ineffective laws...

I open carry here in PA where I can, which is in more places than you think.

JimKennedy wrote:
... A bit odd that they didn't charge the guy who fired the shot but instead decided to refer it. ...
The police report clearly states that charges will be filed by PSP as well as the jurisdiction where those charges will be filed. I suspect the charges will rise to misdemeanor if not felony level. Those take quite a bit more paper work versus issuing a summary offense citation, hence the delay.

Back