Broken Orvis Clearwater

I like the idea of going to TCO and letting them deal with the return process, but I already received a repair number from Orvis and all the info on how to ship it (submitted the request before I posted on here), so I guess I'll just take it to UPS instead of going to TCO.

Just sent it through UPS. 15 bucks for the shipping, 6 dollars for the tube "box" they put it in, and now I wait.

I have extra rod tubes and mailing labels from orvis. I just slapped one of their UPS stickers on it and send them back with the Repair number. I have never paid to ship a broken rod back and their turn around times are great, when compared to other major rod companies.

They have been very easy to work with IMO. I have sent back 4-5 rods in the past few years and have 0 complaints.

You guys breaking all those rods I wonder what your cars look like. Guess I don't get out much. I did slip on the bank behind The Hungry Trout and break the handle off a battenkill.

Just received the repaired rod today. WAY less than 4 weeks. Took about a week and a half from the time I shipped it. Very happy with the customer service.

I did not get a completely new rod, just a new section that was broken, which I like better than getting a whole new rod.

Back