Brew Tie January 23

JerryCoviello

JerryCoviello

DOYLESTOWN BREWING CO
52 EAST STATE STREET
Doylestown, PA 18901

https://www.doylestownbrewingcompany.com/

Come join us on Tuesday January 23 7:00 PM for a great quality beer and tie some flies
Behind the County Theater

Bring your fly tying equipment and share your favorite fly pattern while enjoying an award winning brew. Or just stop by and listen to all the lies of the fish that were caught with these flies.

Great way to find out what to tie for the weekend.

If you would like more information contact
Jerry Coviello
jerry_coviello@verizon.net
PS Bring a Lamp

I will probably make it to this one.

GenCon

I'll be there again.

DOYLESTOWN BREWING CO
52 EAST STATE STREET
Doylestown, PA 18901

https://www.doylestownbrewingcompany.com/

Come join us on Tuesday January 23 7:00 PM for a great quality beer and tie some flies
Behind the County Theater

Bring your fly tying equipment and share your favorite fly pattern while enjoying an award winning brew. Or just stop by and listen to all the lies of the fish that were caught with these flies.

Great way to find out what to tie for the weekend.

If you would like more information contact
Jerry Coviello
jerry_coviello@verizon.net
PS Bring a Lamp

Attachments

• Doylestown Brewery Fly Tyers.jpg
    Doylestown Brewery Fly Tyers.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 6
^ Nice name and great logo, Jerry.

Here's a tag line for your guys >"Tie 'um up and put 'um down!" :pint: :lol:

Any thought that giving the gathering a name would cause it to be less inviting to those not already in the "club" or that leaving it nameless is actually more inviting to the regular joes out there. I ask only because I find the way the mind works to be a very curious thing. will it cause inclusion or exclusion? Hmmmm.

poopdeck wrote:
Any thought that giving the gathering a name would cause it to be less inviting to those not already in the "club" or that leaving it nameless is actually more inviting to the regular joes out there. I ask only because I find the way the mind works to be a very curious thing. will it cause inclusion or exclusion? Hmmmm.

It could also bring a sense of belonging and same interest.
One of the Brew Ties in Washington DC gave themselves a name. It now brings in over 30 interested fly fishers at the tavern now.

No dues just a bunch of fly fishers tying and talking with people of the same interest, forming a fellowship.

I'll let you know what happens in the next couple of months.

Unfortunately, not gonna make this one.

poopdeck wrote:

I heard to be a member of the club you have to catch and release a snakehead :lol:

Hahahaha. I'm out then.

Fredrick wrote:
poopdeck wrote:

I heard to be a member of the club you have to catch and release a snakehead :lol:

I don't get that one?

It's a friendly jab from a thread in the warm water section. It's actually quite amusing.

Good time last night. Made some new friends. Had a blast. If you haven't been to one of these you should go. Just a bunch of people sitting around and tying. Trading ideas and stories. Very relaxing.

Thank you Jerry for arranging this.

GenCon

GenCon wrote:
Good time last night. Made some new friends. Had a blast. If you haven't been to one of these you should go. Just a bunch of people sitting around and tying. Trading ideas and stories. Very relaxing.

Thank you Jerry for arranging this.

GenCon

Thank you Mike for coming. We had 7 fly tyers show up and had the whole place to ourselves.

The management of Doylestown Brewing Company likes the idea of having the Group there and as we keep growing will give us a room to ourselves.

Everyone like the idea of calling it the Doylestown Brewery Fly Tyers.

Next gathering will be February 27 at 7:00 PM.

Jerry, sounds good. Thee is a good chance I will be there.

Looking forward to it.

GenCon

Back