Brand New St. Croix Legend Elite Salt Water Fly Rod 9' 8wt 4 Piece

MD_Gene

MD_Gene

I purchased this rod as I thought that I would make it to the shore periodically. Retail prices is $490.

I am asking $420 with free shipping to the continental US.

Features:
Max-power butt sections for handling powerful fish and stiff winds.
Fuji® MN Saltwater Alconite stripper guides with chrome frames.
Hard chrome snake guides.
REC® hard-anodized aluminum reel
Flora-grade cork handle.
Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
Alignment dots.
Rugged rod case with handle and divided polypropylene liner.

I am the registered owner so this warrantee from the St. Croix website is appropriate:
LEGEND ELITE® SALTWATER FLY RODS:
GOLD STAR SERVICE PLAN
Ahh..but what if you’re not registered as the original owner of the rod. Or your buddy stepped on your rod, or slammed it in a car door, or worse yet, used it to free a snag. No worries. St. Croix’s Gold Star Plan eliminates the uncertainty of a dubious warranty claim. Here’s what to do.
1. Return your damaged rod to St. Croix. You can use our Discount Shipping Program to save money.
2. Include a note requesting our Gold Star Service, along with a check for the Gold Star fee.
HERE ARE THOSE FEES:.
$120 for any rod in these series: LEGEND ELITE (Torzite), LEGEND SURF (Torzite). 
3. Upon receipt of your rod, our Determination Team will evaluate whether to repair or replace your rod. Keep in mind we’ll choose to repair it when we can make it perform like new.
4. That’s all there is to it. There’s no additional s&h charge for shipments within the continental USA. The s&h charge for shipments to Canada is $30. Contact St. Croix for s&h charges for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and all other countries. The s&h charge for international orders must be paid by credit card (VISA, MC, American Express, Discover.)

Attachments

• IMG_1364.jpeg
    IMG_1364.jpeg
    33.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1365.jpeg
    IMG_1365.jpeg
    22.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1366.jpeg
    IMG_1366.jpeg
    34.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1367.jpeg
    IMG_1367.jpeg