Biggest wild trout this season?

wish4fish, feel free to post pics of wild trout from outside PA. This post was really just meant to see what the board members were able to bring to the net as far as wild trout go. With that said, I'm pretty amazed at some of the pictures of big wild trout posted thus far, keep em' coming!

Gotcha, Thanks. This is one of my biggest this season. From Idaho on the Henry's Fork.

Attachments

• Idaho Henrys Fork Trout.jpg
    Idaho Henrys Fork Trout.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 4
Wish4Fish wrote:
Gotcha, Thanks. This is one of my biggest this season. From Idaho on the Henry's Fork.

w4f in the house, good to see you on the pa forum

Wish4Fish wrote:

Sorry for the hijack, but isn't that the same guy who is all over my YouTube feed every day ;-) Great channel, btw! It's come a long way from the Pickering DHALO.

Nymph-wristed wrote:
Sorry for the hijack, but isn't that the same guy who is all over my YouTube feed every day ;-) Great channel, btw! It's come a long way from the Pickering DHALO.

Haha... Yeah, that was when I first moved to this area. Went of on a trip there with TU and didn't know much about the area. Obviously quickly stopped going there. ;-)

Actually the first couple outings when I moved here was to streams in NJ. As you see those video were even good enough to publish.

Back