Big Spring creek

tulenkot wrote:
Fish lasers are a PITA while midging with 7x. In all seriousness, I have visited BS countless times and have never even had one of the big rainbows so much as look at my offerings. I'm sure you will go back after that!
Try a stimulator, about a #12 green, will work.

Jflair, I talked to you yesterday at falling springs at the funeral home parking lot, do any good with that fly I gave you?

Yeah, he was close to 23", when I landed that fish on my wholly bugger it turned out to be 26" and over 6lbs

LetortAngler wrote:
Jflair, I talked to you yesterday at falling springs at the funeral home parking lot, do any good with that fly I gave you?

LetortAngler wrote:
Yeah, he was close to 23", when I landed that fish on my wholly bugger it turned out to be 26" and over 6lbs

Its been pointed out by someone else that you forgot to logout before you answered yourself with a different username.

#protip: use seperate browsers for your trolling technique to ensure you never [d]cross streams[/d] reverse the braided core like this.

Post 17 & 18 seemed to call the nonsense as well. Hopefully both of these accounts and associated IP are banned. Throw post 21 in as well for ban hammer.

Dueling duals?

Boyer

I dont see it? Wasnt he just continuing his post instead of editing and adding onto his post before?

Yeah put the tar and feathers way boys...please step back and go about your business. There is nothing to see here.

Squaretail wrote:
Found that statement a bit puzzling myself.
Guessing maybe the fish in the Mo dont have a full-bore year long buffet to pig out on like Big Spring? The water never gets cold enough to "put the fish down."
Not true, it's a tailwater fishery where the trout feed all winter.

Back