Big PA Brown

Nice photos Slinger. I especially like the last one. Lifetime memories.

Slinger,

I feel you. I rarely post pics here. I try to address questions people ask in areas I am competent. I like congratulating people on nice catches. And of course I like to make a funny remark about some silly post now and again.

One of the things that I find strange is when, like in this thread, the OP questions why there is such pushback on a pic or whatever. One of the common answers is, "It's an internet forum. What did you expect?"

Frankly, this is one of the better forums on the internet and I expect that we rise above and set a different tone. I expect that we lead on the high road instead of being ridiculous. Much of this thread, sadly, went to the ridiculous. We're better than this. Let's be better!

i cant wait to look back on my phone, facebook, photobucket and anywhere i snapped/stored photos and say "man i remember that day" or wow what a great reminder..

i can't wait to show my boy what i used, how the fish looked, how the water looked, how i was as a person as a father and an angler when i grew up fishing.

keeping the memories in your head is great, but they do no good if you can't share them with the ones you love

That last photo looks staged Slinger. All in good fun fellas.

Tight Lines- Ronnie Kittredge TROUT PRO

33524740.jpg

I think this has been a great thread, and I have really enjoyed reading the many posts. The thread reminds me of the wonderful discussions that we used to have on here regarding spot burning, aka kiss-and-tell fishing/writing, unlike many innocuous threads that really do nothing to stimulate any kind of meaningful discussion. I certainly hope to see more threads like this one in the future.

I regret I even posted on this thread.

Poor kid.

Looks like hes having fun.

Back