Best Inexpensive Reel?

Just an FYI, Sierra currently has a few models of the Lamson Liquid on sale for $69. I ordered a 3+ that came today. Tough to beat at that price.

I have had an echo ion for about 8 years. It has held up well, still works great. I don’t baby it either.
6B1DF9B1 5422 46B7 BE5D D79BF23C5352
9C59F7C9 4548 4648 A5B3 FD7BA681C78E

Looks like you drag it behind the car when you go fishing LoL. I've looked at those real several times and always questioned the durability but it looks like they're pretty darn tough so I might have to pick one up to play around with.

Reactions: CRB
Looks like you drag it behind the car when you go fishing LoL. I've looked at those real several times and always questioned the durability but it looks like they're pretty darn tough so I might have to pick one up to play around with.

Every year I keep saying I am going to upgrade, but this thing just won't give me a good reason to. I hate the look of most new reels, they look like tuner car wheels.

Every year I keep saying I am going to upgrade, but this thing just won't give me a good reason to. I hate the look of most new reels, they look like tuner car wheels.
LOL

Have a 1st gen. lightspeed, the class 3 anodization is so tough/hard there are no scratches. The reel has to be 20 years old and is my go to 5 wt reel. That reel made my decision easier to get 2 Konic reels, $200 cheaper, same drag and so far they have been great!

Back