Articulated Streamer Swap

I've sent my address out on where to ship the flies. Check you PM inbox.

Flies are in the mail, I sent 8 instead of 7, an extra one for the host.

I would love to see what you guys are tying can anyone post some pictures?

Shipped out via priority mail this morning. Sorry for the delay. Threw in and extra for the host. Small variation from the rest of the batch, left out the dark strip through the middle. Hopefully the steelies approve.

mine are in the mail today, sorry for the delay. Took a while to finish the heads.

Eunan

Mickey Finn (Thunder Creek Style)

D2A532AE-E3DC-4F21-AF99-4D8080B9EC45_zps2z2hnye9.jpg

Hi,

What is the status of the distribution of the fly swap?

Thanks,

Sorry guys, was called away at work and totally missed the deadline. I have to bow out.

Hey,
Any chance we can get some input as to when we will be receiving our flies?

Any info would be appreciated

-Collin

Well, this stinks. Has anyone reached out to any of the moderators about keeping this clown out of any swaps in the future?

The moderator staff are aware and we continue to moniter the situation.

Looks like the OP hasn't been on since 2016/10/24

nomad_archer wrote:
Looks like the OP hasn't been on since 2016/10/24

Probably because he's got a lot of new streamers to try out.

Hopefully there is a good reason for the big delay in this swap(HOPEFULLY)

Post the address he sent you guys

For the record I sent an Email to him. No response over a few days so far. I don't think posting his address is a good idea. I also don't think someone would join a year and a half ago and post frequently only to stiff folks in a swap.

Now I don't know the guy but I would give anyone with those criteria the same chance. I am hoping for the best.

I don't know, something doesn't seem right, he participated in the last two swaps I was involved in PLUS a tying jam. It hard to imagine he would set up this swap just to scarf up eight dozen flies. But maybe he saw an opportunity.

Back