Amazing video!

jifigz,

Thank you for the concern about my health which is actually very good. I am 6' tall and appoximately 170 lbs. I am not a big guy at all.

I am very interested in your generous hospitality in Granville. The Delaware River is my home river since I lived in Washington Crossing, PA and was always exploring it.

I would say that the upper Greenbrier in West Virginia is #2 followed by many canoe trips also in WV, VA, PA, and NC.

I have canoed the Juniata from the Little Juniata(where I could) all the way from Huntingdon to Duncannon. It is one of my favorites. Great smallmouth action all day and "Y" stick fishing for catfish at night.

Keep in touch. I really appreciate you hospitality and invintation to the board at your property along the Juniata.

I am really into the R&G club in the Poconos right now. I've got 3 miles of stream/900 acres of woods to explore. I am probably going to start hunting again.

Thanks about your concern about my health. It is better than most doctors would think if they knew how much I have abused my health over 60 years on the planet. I still drink alcohol but gave up everything else way back in the 1980's. I may take up cigar smoking to combat the Pocono mosquitos.

CT

CT,

Try to make it out for the WW Jam in 3 weeks. Well first let's pray for fishable water. I have a feeling it will be fine, however.

It looks like a screwed up a post. Sorry for that.

I will certainly do my best to put you in the bow seat of the Old Town Tripper that I started customizing when I bought it in 1984. It has certainly see plenty of wear and tear, but has plenty of life left.

It is a very tough canoe that has been there and done that and has plenty of life left to do more.

Moderators. If you to move this somewhere else, I will certainly understand that.

CT

Jifigz,
I've never been there so I have zero first hand knowledge. The picture came from the article that afish linked, I assume it's on the up and up.

I just read the article and scoped out the pics. I'm sure that the trash and sewage will continue to improve. Wild trout streams, even if they are filled with trash and sewage, sure beat stockies any day. I certainly would be mindful before putting my dipping tobacco in after releasing a few fish in that water though. Yikes.

Back