A Womans point of view about fly fishing

I take myself and others too seriously. It's OK to offend me. I have 2 sons of my own so I really don't have really a right or true reason to scold anyone outside of them and they know me enough to weave and dip.

I guess since I'm getting older and while the Sass isn't gone it's hard to think my old Fat body has no value. LOL!

My Son benefited so much from an elderly Man and from a young guy at a fly shop and a Mom of a friend, I guess I just don't get it. You have to be a hot Babe for what reason? For who? If the elderly woman was "Joan Wolff" and you didn't know it you would have missed an opportunity of a life time. Heck anyone I talk to I listen to. Sometimes it just the seed of an idea that transplants itself and grows from there.

I spend 12 hours away from home each day, feed the dogs, get clothes out, make dinner and go to bed to do it all over again. Sometimes I come here for a weird destructive escape or an eye opening one.

When I see a Woman on the stream I ask "Where in the world does she find the time?

Might be time to find some women friends that fish and order take out.

1 wt, I was out of line. Opinions are free.

Back