2nd Annual Fish N Chips Roll Call - Sat, July 27th

On it.

2lbs each should do no?

1 of each should be more than enough. We will have a ton of food, so everyone better come hungry. Thanks.

Per condiments ... ketchup, mustard, and mayo (hoagies) ... anything else needed?

Maybe a small salt and pepper set

Is it ok to bring a camera?

I made a living (poorly) back in the day behind a lens.

Eric-A wrote:
Is it ok to bring a camera?

I made a living (poorly) back in the day behind a lens.

Sure, it would be great to have someone take pictures or videos this year that they didn't accidently then delete.

Yeah, you know who you are! LOL :p

Foxgap239 wrote:
Sure, it would be great to have someone take pictures or videos this year that they didn't accidently then delete.

Yeah, you know who you are! LOL :p

Oh, that's just ice cold. He was really upset about that.

Knowing what's in his "Fox busting" picture arsenal, I'd suggest keeping a low profile about this. ;-)

Heritage-Angler wrote:
Knowing what's in his "Fox busting" picture arsenal, I'd suggest keeping a low profile about this. ;-)

Yeah, I do have a habit of disturbing the hive don't I? :-D

Do I need to remind you both I'm holding multiple hostages. :-D

Okay, I'm breaking my own rule since this is supposed to be roll call only. We'll continue later.

A observation.....it might be a good idea for someone to bring some type of covers for the picnic benches.They are not the cleanest !

Good thought, I'm on it

Updated - 4 days left to not be left out of the fun!

I'm running out of ideas for what to have people bring, so if for some reason your plans have changed and you won't be able to attend, please let me know so I can assign your item to another person. Thanks.

Ateendees:
Foxgap239 - Coffee, fixin's and table clothes
Heritage-Angler - Donuts
Volksnurse - Soda
Delta-Dog - Home made Baked Beans
djs12345 - Grill, Brats and Sausages
SBecker - Chips, Pretzels and Doritos
paparise - desserts
CathyG - Paper goods and a surprise dish
Stagger Lee - Condiments
PASKIINGSUCKS - Cucumber salad and fruit
SNJChef - Grill Meat and grape Juice
OldLefty - Burgers
WildTigerTrout - Hot Dogs
Glenn - Burgers
martin0206 - Chocolate Chip cookies and his better half
troutwilleatflies - Hoagies
Larry - TBD
Eric-A - Potato or Macaroni Salad
J55tyger88 - Water

Fox

Fox - If you didn't already pick some up, I have 5 disposable table cloths left over from the tying jam.....

Cool, bring those then. Thanks.

Ed you might wanna grab him a pack of Depends while your at it. You know how George gets when sees fish rising.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 3
delta_dog wrote:
Ed you might wanna grab him a pack of Depends while your at it. You know how George gets when sees fish rising.

Ouch my eyes!!!!! :lol: :lol:

What is the agenda and start time? I'm still picking up the pieces from the couple weeks in the Rockies, but I can try to find my 8X-12X and get rid of those 6X ropes. What do you need? I'll bring pipe tobacco, bamboo and silk anyway.

Yo beotches, I gotta work Saturday morning...but just say I feel motivated to drive up to the LV, and would arive around 1:30pm, what would I miss and what would I be able to enjoy?

I have two large bags of ice in my freezer that I'd like to get rid of. I can trade up deserts for ice if you want but that assumes there will coolers to put the ice in.

Back