2019 PAFF Eastern Pa. Fly Tying jam - 16 Feb

I'll be attending dinner also. Once everyone is present I'd like to get a group picture of the tiers also if possible...

Jack, I am sure we can get a pic.

Also a note to all tyers. Make sure you are there early and be setup and ready to tie before 10. We have a lot of tyers this year and need to start promptly at 10.

Thanks,

Michael GenCon

TIll be coming to the dinner with +2. See everyone Saturday!

I think I can make it for some of the day.
Looking forward to learning some new flies.

Very good...

Hate to do this folks but my car went in the shop for service and they found some larger issues. It ends up that now I will be sans-vehicle for the weekend. That said, I won’t be able to make it to the JAM. Apologies.

Looks like a solid crew, I look forward to the report.

TimRobinsin wrote:
Hate to do this folks but my car went in the shop for service and they found some larger issues. It ends up that now I will be sans-vehicle for the weekend. That said, I won’t be able to make it to the JAM. Apologies.

Thats too bad. I am sure you will see the pics.

Michael Lohman GenCon

I also must bow out due to family issues. I'll miss out more than you guys will!
Plan on seeing many of you in May!

Hate to do this folks but my car went in the shop for service and they found some larger issues. It ends up that now I will be sans-vehicle for the weekend. That said, I won’t be able to make it to the JAM. Apologies. Looks like a solid crew, I look forward to the report.

Hey Tim -

I'm located in downtown Philly but have a car and will be driving up to the jam by myself. I have plenty of room if you'd like a ride.

Brad

TimRobinsin wrote:

Check your PMs

I'm really looking forward to seeing and tying with everyone.

I'll be tying a biot soft hackle tomorrow.

I'll be in for dinner as well. I'll bring up some sweet snacks to nibble on during the event. Looking forward to a fun day.

Bocianka1
-Keith Bocian-

Group pic from the Tying Jam

It was great to see people I haven't spoken to in some time.

Attachments

• Jam Crew.JPG
    Jam Crew.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 8
Thanks Dave! That's an awesome shot!
It was great seeing you and the rest of the crew. Thanks to all the tiers and to Michael for setting this up.

Particular thanks to Joe (Tigereye) for sharing his awesome collection of books! My son is sitting here with one now flipping through and oohing and ahhing.

And thanks to Brad for setting him up like royalty with a beginner kit!

You guys are awesome!

Thanks to all who participated. It was a really fun day. Good to see some old friends and meet some new ones. We are working on the photos and should have them posted in a day or 2.

Thanks again,

Michael Lohman GenCon

Volksnurse wrote:
Thanks Dave! That's an awesome shot!

Can't take credit for that picture. It was all Jack!

A big thanks to Mike and Tyger for organizing the event. It was a great tying jam. So good to get back together and reconnect with each other and meet some new friends as well.

Thanks for keeping this going, it was good to see some friendly faces at the nature center again. I think Tiger needs a shirt with his name embroidered on it for next years jam, the guy ties a nice fly.
See ya on the water.

Was great to meet some of you and I picked up a few new tricks for tying. I must have left before the group picture as I left to meet my wife for a late lunch. Thanks for putting this together.

Back