Maybe/hopefully:
Csoult
Nightstalker
Sandfly
Rick in PA
Shakey

Special guests:
The bear who ate Biker's tent

Will bring pot of sausage and peppers for one of the meals. Will bring pasta and hopefully some decent Italian bread if possible also.
Moosehead Belle

Artificial will be there at some point Friday afternoon.

And now we're moving Wetfly from "possible" into the "definite". This is gonna rule...

I'm going to go ahead up and scout the area out for you guys this coming week. Going to be roaming around up there somewhere for most of a week. Wanna make sure I sneak into some good spots before you all start making ripples in the water. I'll be headed south with some memories and a lot less cash as you're all headed up.

Save us some fish Jake!! LOL!!

I'll also will be heading up north for the weekend. Will check out the waters in the Kettle Creek Valley.

It is looking better for me at the moment. I will know better after the weekend.

Hey bro-hams. I was in the little town of Bethlehem all day yesterday and today celebrating at the 31st Annual Celtic Classic with my Scots-Irish family. I just got home, and am super pumped to see Les's and Coty's posts!

I cannot wait.

Was in Potter County over the weekend. Kettle Creek still running high but clear and the water on the tribs running high but clear. Lots of tan caddis's size 16's and fish eating them. Waters should be in good shape for this coming weekend, if they don't get anymore rain. Looking at the forecast for this week there's a few days that it's going to rain up there. Lets hope not to much.

Was wondering what the upper waters (Galeton area) of Pine Creek were looking like. Maybe BradfromPotter can give us a clue?

I was just looking at the precip amounts. Looks like less than an inch of rain spread out, but tomorrow may be the greatest chance of heavier rain. Should at least be clear by the weekend.

Alright gents,
I'm leaving later this afternoon. No promises I can check my PM's once I get there. If anyone needs directions, please let me know. We still have room left, so if there are any last minute "can I get in on this?" the answer is yes.
See you all on the mountain!
Andy

Wetfly01 wrote:
Was in Potter County over the weekend. Kettle Creek still running high but clear and the water on the tribs running high but clear. Lots of tan caddis's size 16's and fish eating them. Waters should be in good shape for this coming weekend, if they don't get anymore rain. Looking at the forecast for this week there's a few days that it's going to rain up there. Lets hope not to much.

Was wondering what the upper waters (Galeton area) of Pine Creek were looking like. Maybe BradfromPotter can give us a clue?

Got water? We got water! Small streams should be fine. The west branch of Pine below where Lyman enters is pretty high this morning. Streams are not muddy. There has been a couple guys throwing BIG streamers and catching some amazing browns & brook trout around up here this late summer and fall. So if you're into that it's worth a try!

Good reminder about Potato City. I haven't given it as a landmark this year, but I will make sure some of our regulars know not to look for it.

Not gonna make it. Sorry

Back