2016 PAFF Eastern fly tying jamboree Feb. 6

A big thanks to Mike and Rich for organizing the event. I always come away from these events with a lot of ideas just racing through my mind for the upcoming season. I also enjoyed meeting many new forum members. Definitely a very full day of catching up with old friends, meeting new ones and talking a ton about tying and flyfishing in general. Very well run event! Thanks again guys.

You guys are all welcome. I am sure it was just as much fun for Rich and I. I was good to see some friends and meet some new folks.
Also due the the generous donations for our raffle. We ended up with a very nice donation for the Lehigh gap nature center. It is a very nice facility. In a awesome location. The folks who work there could have not have been more helpful. We could not have done this without them.

Don't know about you guys. But I am already looking forward to next year.

GenCon

A gracious thank you goes out to Mike & Rich for putting this together. Things ran very smoothly and the day went by like minutes. Very well done guys. What strikes me as odd is that as many questions that are asked about tying on here and so few members were there to take advantage of the oppurtunity to see and talk first hand with the people that are more than willing to share everything they know about tying to shorten the learning curve at the vise. So much gets lost in translation through a keyboard, an excellent chance was missed by many this weekend...

I wanted to go to this.....next year I hope!

Yes, thanks Mike and Rich. I had a blast as usual, and it was great catching up with everybody, and meeting new faces. I've already applied some techniques I learned from saturday into my ties.

Thanks Mike and Rich, well done. Had a good time, looking forward to next year.
Bob

I echo the thanks to Mike and Rich, as well as to all the participants who made us all feel so welcome. I was glad to finally put some names to faces, but wish now I had done that with camera too due to poor memory. Guess I'll just have to get to the spring jam to refresh my memory!!

having missed the 2014 edition, i was happy to be back at this one.

Definitely a worthwhile event and always fun to learn new skills, meet new folks and talk fishing/flytying, as well as raise some funds for the nature center.

kudos to the organizers for a smooth operation and selling tyger bum tickets. :-D

E

Sorry I couldn't fit this in. Sounds like I missed a great day! Next year.

laurelrun wrote:

Jim, no excuses next year! Right! Otherwise I'll have to get Tyger after you. :hammer:

GenCon wrote:
laurelrun wrote:

Jim, no excuses next year! Right! Otherwise I'll have to get Tyger after you. :hammer:

One thing about Tyger.... He's a guy you can look up to!

:pint:

Great time at the event. Thanks to the organizers and to the LGNC. What a great place.

If anyone needs any Lehigh questions answered - let me know

Lehigh Coldwater Fishery Alliance

Access Map

http://email.photobucket.com/wf/click?upn=71gpQnDR9yiZ1TWxBLkRoh-2BTJ6vYn4GF5Zs50CGVV0TEPF-2B4Tp3V8-2Flh6soLXLITkhuUETp0OvmSbbXIDov0Sk3Ui4Eu1OXQIMp2GeuWy-2BA-3D_1aBlsClKI2IjxY-2FjF3sKgM9kqRHMJS-2FGcLGwDOw-2B2p-2BN6ppwGGlbpmUDaWo6Elz7wYH0tbl8x39-2FWCnnf-2FreYqMKCpciKJBKgG41r5CS0VdPKokgP5LHxZxQS0iyhSRfGCQi1rCNBAhp1U-2BrEEDxB9wv5eLptdqtR-2BQlWUjtX04wu6h2zM6onpaqdxKIJgq-2BBMwYlS0ZLl7xUUEQgSrDN6Nhi-2FWiMpRK6bd9RnvaLXaKHHps98sCY7xr6SwbNKCk

Sorry for the delay everybody. Here is a link to the pictures taken at the tying jam.

Nice job Rich. Was a really fun day.

GenCon

Back