2016 Lancaster Fly Fishing Show: 5-6 March

F

Fishidiot

The Lancaster FF Show is 5-6 March this year. Entrance fee for one day (adult) is $15 and is at the Lancaster County Convention Center.

I'm hoping to attend.

Anyone hoping to carpool, link up, or discuss, feel free to post in this thread. In past years, we have traditionally linked up at a local diner for breakfast on Saturday.
DaveW

Lancaster Show

I don't attend the show but I'll be down for Breakfast.

I'm planning on attending Saturday also. Been a decent show in the past

I'll be there on Saturday but will be spending my entrance fee on breakfast only :)

I'll be there for breakfast.
Just need the place and time.
If anyone in the West Chester/Delaware County needs a lift,let me know..plenty of room
Tom

Did I get wind that the usual haunt, "Neptune Diner" is closed? Or am I imagining that?

According to their facebook page, they are hoping to reopen soon.

PARK CITY DINER!!! way better than neptune or lyndon.

I'm in for the dinner and show on Saturday. All I need is some scrapple and eggs to get my day going!

Drove by the Neptune in early December and it looked closed.

Neptune had a kitchen fire in late July. Was supposed to reopen in October, then of course as all construction/renovation/restoration projects go, the date keeps getting pushed back. As of the end of last year or maybe early this year, it was "in 2-3 weeks". But I'm not sure 2-3 weeks after what date :)

Park City Diner it should be. What time? I always forget what time we do this thang.

Looking over years past we have set a time of 7:00 AM. So let's do that again and make it the Park City Diner

Address: 884 Plaza Blvd, Lancaster, PA 17601
Phone:(717) 435-8512
Menu: http://www.theparkcitydiner.com

I'll be there

I'm planning on being there.

Ok. Count me in at the Park City Diner breakfast a 7AM.
Right after breakfast,I'm heading out to TN to fish the South Holston Tailwater for 4-5 days.Fired up

I am likely for the show but doubtful for breakfast. Hours drive, and well, in order to steal a day for myself I'll have to help get the kids going in the morning.

I will differently be there but on Sunday. Sadly i will miss breakfast on Saturday.

I will plan on breakfast as well...Looking forward to another outing away from the ice cave!

Back