2011 PAFF Eastern PA Trico Mini Jam Saturday 7/9/11

LoL love it

you would, for you its an upgrade.

Have you looked in the mirror lately? Seriously? LOL

Wow. sorry Gary, for some reason when I read the post I thought it was from LSRABECKER. The two of you can not be mistaken. Sometimes my brain and my a$$ get wired together.

LRSABecker wrote:
Have you looked in the mirror lately? Seriously? LOL

I'm still half a face ahead of you.

I've been out of the loop for the past month or so. I didn't know this jam was happening. I passed out early Saturday, instead of going out drinking, so I got up early for trico's on Sunday.
I checked the Monocacy, but the water was still pretty high/fast and there weren't many trikes clouding up. I hit the LL and had a good time. It was great to see some fish absolutely gorging themselves.

PhilC, I think we ran into each other.

I had a great time coming out to join the PAFF-East crew to fish over Trico's for the second year in a row. Though rain the night before split our group up, I enjoyed seeing old friends, as well as meeting a few new faces.

I'd like to give special thanks to Ed for hosting the event, and making us all feel welcome. I'd also like to give special thanks to LRSABecker, not only for making me feel like family during my visit, but also for taking the extra effort to put me on fish.

As I said last year, I am truly envious of the amount of good trout fishing you guys have. To fish streams anywhere near the quality that you guys have, only minutes away in many cases, usually involves a long drive for me here in PGH.

Don't go messing with Ed's and LRSABecker's honey holes now; they have trained attack beetles that'll get you! LOL :p

Attachments

• Trico Jam 2011 Attack Beetle.jpg
    Trico Jam 2011 Attack Beetle.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 5
That thing still gives me the heeby jeebies.

Glad you could make it out Mike! You are welcome at my house whenever you decide to vacation. I might not have the best place to stay, but it's always here for you. BTW, I still can not believe you did not land a fish at "The Spot".

Back