2009 SE PA Trico Summit - August 2, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked 50/50. I always go with others when steelheading. Cuts down on costs of driving and tolls, and if I'm in a croud, better to be with friends. Stocked streams I try to bring people with me, especially the few guys I've taught to fly fish the past 2 years. I sometimes skip out of work, or hit a stream after work and if it's a short trip I'll go alone. I almost always go to my wild trout streams alone too. Close to 50/50, but maybe 60/40 with a group compared to alone.

Ryan

Last edited:
PaulG
A lot of beautiful pics in the contest, hard to get it down to a few. Can't wait for the calendar!

PaulG

Last edited:
JakesLeakyWaders
Nice photos, I like pictures of the Letort, with the willows and vegetation, having a person in the frame fishing makes it even better. It's good to have a partner along for those shots. All really nice pics. :lol:

Last edited:
wetnet
Life never stops....But to when a picture catches that perfect moment that makes us all pause....It is a wonderful thing.

Congratulations to the winners and thank you for sharing what you found in you view finder that makes us all wish we were there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back