Free Drawing | Fly Fishing Evolution Book, Dozen Flies and Fly Box from George Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2023 11 12 at 104314PM
I recently enjoyed reading and shared a brief review of "Fly Fishing Evolution: Advanced Strategies for Dry Fly, Nymph, and Streamer Fishing" by George Daniel. As mentioned in my review, this is a great read for the advanced angler looking for new ideas on improving their game.

As a big fan of George and all the work he does for the sport this book is another fine addition to that contribution. You will be able to find George this winter presenting at the Fly Fishing Shows in Edison and Lancaster. You can sign up for his news letter at his website Livinonthefly.

I have been provided a brand new hard copy of "Fly Fishing Evolution: Advanced Strategies for Dry Fly, Nymph, and Streamer Fishing." I’m going to be offering the book and George is including a dozen of his favorite nymphs with a Fulling Mills box as part of the drawing.
Screenshot 2023 12 14 at 93629PM

If you don’t win the drawing, you still have an opportunity to order the book on Amazon here.

What you need to do to enter:
Simply reply to this thread with "Paflyfish I’m In" and nothing else. If you do not use only "Paflyfish I’m In", you will be disqualified. This thread will be closed Wednesday, December 20 at ~8:00 am and the drawing done that day.

Fine Print:
This is a free drawing open to all members in good standing on Paflyfish living in the continental USA. The drawing will be done by a random number generator. I will be announcing the winner on the site and contacting them through a private conversation. I will be privately requesting the winner's name, address and phone number. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours after the drawing, I will select another winner. FYI the prizes are not likely to arrive before Christmas. Paflyfish and George Daniel reserve the right to modify prizes. Disqualification for more than one entry.

Last edited:
G
View attachment 1641233400I recently enjoyed reading and shared a brief review of "Fly Fishing Evolution: Advanced Strategies for Dry Fly, Nymph, and Streamer Fishing" by George Daniel. As mentioned in my review, this is a great read for the advanced angler looking for new ideas on improving their game.

As a big fan of George and all the work he does for the sport this book is another fine addition to that contribution. You will be able to find George this winter at the Fly Fishing Shows in Edison and Lancaster for presentations.

I have been provided a brand new hard copy of "Fly Fishing Evolution: Advanced Strategies for Dry Fly, Nymph, and Streamer Fishing." I’m going to be offering the book and George is including a dozen of his favorite nymphs with a Fulling Mills box as part of the drawing.View attachment 1641233401

If you don’t win the drawing, you still have an opportunity to order the book on Amazon here.

Simply reply to this thread with "Paflyfish I’m In" and nothing else. If you do not use "Paflyfish I’m In", you will be disqualified. This thread will be closed Wednesday, December 20 at ~8:00 am and the drawing done that day.

Fine Print:
This is a free drawing open to all members in good standing on Paflyfish living in the continental USA. The drawing will be done by a random number generator. I will be announcing the winner on the site and contacting them through a private conversation. I will be privately requesting the winner's name, address and phone number. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours after the drawing, I will select another winner. FYI the prizes are not likely to arrive before Christmas. Paflyfish and George Daniel reserve the right to modify prizes.
PAflyfish I'm In

goose54cdd
I'm in for the prize. I always learn a lot of from George Daniel.

D
View attachment 1641233400I recently enjoyed reading and shared a brief review of "Fly Fishing Evolution: Advanced Strategies for Dry Fly, Nymph, and Streamer Fishing" by George Daniel. As mentioned in my review, this is a great read for the advanced angler looking for new ideas on improving their game.

As a big fan of George and all the work he does for the sport this book is another fine addition to that contribution. You will be able to find George this winter at the Fly Fishing Shows in Edison and Lancaster for presentations.

I have been provided a brand new hard copy of "Fly Fishing Evolution: Advanced Strategies for Dry Fly, Nymph, and Streamer Fishing." I’m going to be offering the book and George is including a dozen of his favorite nymphs with a Fulling Mills box as part of the drawing.View attachment 1641233401

Simply reply to this thread with "Paflyfish I’m In" and nothing else. If you do not use "Paflyfish I’m In", you will be disqualified. This thread will be closed Wednesday, December 20 at ~8:00 am and the drawing done that day.

Fine Print:
This is a free drawing open to all members in good standing on Paflyfish living in the continental USA. The drawing will be done by a random number generator. I will be announcing the winner on the site and contacting them through a private conversation. I will be privately requesting the winner's name, address and phone number. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours after the drawing, I will select another winner. FYI the prizes are not likely to arrive before Christmas. Paflyfish and George Daniel reserve the right to modify prizes.
“Paflyfish I’m In”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back