Youtube Fly Tyers

nomad_archer wrote:
Tim - Please keep doing what you are doing. It was your video's along with those of some others that were listed here that removed a lot of the mystery of how a fly was tied. They also gave me the confidence to go out and buy some tools, materials, and vise to give tying a try. Its really something that has turned into an addiction.

So to you and the other youtube tyers, thank you for putting the time and energy into creating and sharing those tutorials. They are a tremendous help to the beginner. I know you will never know how many people your video's have impacted and influenced but I am sure the number is great Again thank you! The time, effort and knowledge you share is incredibly valuable to the new and seasoned tyers.

I truly appreciate those kind words...thank you.

Tim

My list is: Tighline, Jim Misiura, Tim Cammisa, IntheRiffle, Davie McPhail, and Tactical Fly Fisher(only a few videos out so far).

Some people play music to relax and focus (I can't, musical brain. Music distracts and stimulates) I put on my Davie McPhail playlist and listen to a Scotsman lecture me for an hour.

Lol duckfoot I do the exact same thing, .Davie mcphail is my number one, he literally taught me to tie through his videos..I also check out tightlines, in the riffle, fly fish food... down by the river is one I started watching after a post on this forum.

Lots of good ones out there. Dakota angler and outfitter used to post some by a guy named Hans that were good, hammer creek was another but I don't think he posts and more.

I will say the one thing about watching Davie mcphail is he makes everything look so incredibly easy, then when I try things go horribly wrong!

I love Jim Misuria....hes the man. GSS forever baby.

Although Tim Flagler is the best...no competition.

I totally agree.

working on building out a channel

https://www.youtube.com/c/KevinHospodar

It was Youtube that got me back into fly tying after a long absence. So many great ones to choose from but here is goes:

Davie McPhail
Tightline
In the Riffle
Jime Misiura
Tim Cammisa
Hanns Weilenmann
Holsingers
Any link from a fly tying site that looks interesting

Back