YOU'RE INVITED: Virtual Lunch n’ Learn from Eastern Brook Trout Joint Venture on Brook Trout Genetics with experts Dr’s Kazyak & White.

Fish Sticks

Fish Sticks

Please Attend!! Feb 6th at Noon

Brook trout genetics and how they affect the ability of the species we love to fish for is a topic not many anglers know about. We need to change that because learning about brook trout conservation genetics tells us how we should be managing them and where the species is headed so to speak.

for those interested in how brook trout genetics work, what forces are shaping them genetically, and what adaptation can do for them…….

Your invited to the Eastern Brook Trout Joint Venture’s “Lunch and Learn” with experts Dr. Shannon White and Dr. David Kazyak who will be putting this on Feb 6th at 1pm. You must pre-register but you can also pre submit brook trout conservation genetics questions that will be answered live. Open to all.

Register here

016F7FD7 94DE 40C2 B3D7 3C6469708DE2

Looks interesting. I'll try to attend even if I can't get past the all caps misuse of Your vs You're. 😂😂

Slides are available 3 days prior to review to formulate questions to submit to the expert panel.

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend. Is it possible that someone could ask this question:

What is the proper pan temperature for cooking brook trout?
i will certainly submit that question for the survivors of native brook trout group on Pa fly fish

If the butter is bubbling erratically, it's too high.

And if your making fish stew you want to get the raceway to a boil before adding salt, onions and carrots

"leave the feet on". I know you saw it 🤣🤣🤣

Will you be able to watch this at a later time or will you need to be watch it at 1pm?

Oh sorry its actually noon-1pm thats a typo. I have had several people ask me that so I e-mailed EBTJV and am waiting for a response from them on that and will udpate the thread. Hopefully hear back soon.

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend. Is it possible that someone could ask this question:

What is the proper pan temperature for cooking brook trout?
425. I like the skin crispy but don't want to over-cook the meat. Small as hey are, they don't take long. I also find Tarragon butter goes best with trout.

I only eat brown trout

Yea I haven’t published the salmo trutta cook book yet but i got more recipes than martha stewart

So correction this Friday the 3rd is the the primer video/presentation release you watch the formulate your questions and the February 6th, this monday is the actual presentation. Don’t forget to register!!

So correction this Friday the 3rd is the the primer video/presentation release you watch the formulate your questions and the February 6th, this monday is the actual presentation. Don’t forget to register!!!

Back