Your "loadout"

Work random samples and some employees are more random than others, so I'll stick to coffee. Besides, the parking lot is so crowded at the local dispensary that I can't even get in the door.

Sounds like most stuff has been covered and probably depends on the type of fishing you do. One thing I’ll add if you go out for longer lengths of time is a few q-tips. They’re great for removing ticks, especially the smaller ones that are barely visible. Just wet the tip and rotate counterclockwise around or with gentle pressure on top of the tick. Sounds silly but works. Removed 2 a few weeks ago off my son that were the size of a pinpoint.

I keep them in a ziplock with toilet paper, lighter and a few bandaids.

Trying to think of some lightweight things that haven’t been listed that I like to have. Tums and ibuprofen and a couple packets of yellow French’s mustard for cramps and some of those cheap Walmart lens cleaning clothes for the sunglasses, also double as a wound cleaner. A couple 25 cent slim Jim’s. Also wrap a Bic lighter in a few wraps of duct tape for quick tinder.

Back