You can't make this up.... just hit my funny bone this morning

krayfish2

krayfish2

On a forum where there's been heated convos about stocking fish........ this was the advertisement on the home page. Too funny

Screenshot 20230308 064933

How'd they know you and I have been searching on how to open a hatchery? Google is always watching. We've got the perfect private crick to stock with PELLET PIGS. Watch out Donny Beaver, we're coming for your GREEN!

But are those rainbows triploids???

Possible. Purina triploid pellets was what they were selling 🤣

They look like those wild upper Delaware trout.

I think google adds saw PFBC mentioned 1,234,567,231,012 times and their AI targeted marketing machine learning program is now placing targeted adds on the site for hatchery pellet/supplies, invasive snail decontamination treatments, truck mounted fish cannons, and new york times best seller “Fake it till you make it”

Well, when I open the google, the suggested articles are all "which PA streams are open in March?" and "Stocked or Wild?"

Been on this site too long.

On Trout, yes. It seems especially prevalent on PFBC hatchery Rainbows for whatever reason.

On humans, it’s a tell for a low fiber diet and/or poor pooping techniques. Or spincasting.
Hahaha omg your not serious about the fish are you? Is this something you have observed? Pellets low in fiber? Maybe instead of netting menhaden they should be using bran muffin mix?

LMAO!

It actually is.

There's too much that's just wrong about fishing. When discussing the upcoming jam and whether my SO was interested in coming, she asked what happens there. To be funny, I told her we go out in the yard to play with each others rods, go nymphing together, some of us use wet flies, look closely at fish anatomy, come back and drink in a large group, sing and dance around a fire, scuttle off to talk secrets in private, then wake up in a strange places not knowing how we got there. She's coming, meaning she either wants to keep an eye on me or wants to see Shakey.

Then in recent rod buying discussion, without trying to be funny this time, I found myself saying "me, personally, I like stiffer rods, but you might be better off with something softer." And as I said it, I realized why we invented the terms "fast" and "slow" to describe rod action. I got made fun of appropriately.

Last edited:
Hahaha omg your not serious about the fish are you? Is this something you have observed? Pellets low in fiber? Maybe instead of netting menhaden they should be using bran muffin mix?

Haha. No it is a real thing in stocked fish. Not sure what causes it, but it’s fairly common.

Haha. No it is a real thing in stocked fish. Not sure what causes it, but it’s fairly common.
Thats so weird, yea I wonder what the heck does that too. I will have to pay attention because i fish a south eastern PA lime stoner with rainbows where there is a lot of debate about what is stocked and what nat repro.

Over-eating and lack of exercise causes many health problems.

Back