WV check in

W

WV waver

Been reading for weeks, thought I would join. Soaking information up as much as possible. New tyer & been fly fishing for years, not skilled. Enjoy smaller streams & wet wading.

welcome wv waver. there are alot of great tyers on the forum. just check out the thread "what are you tying today". its one of my favorites. enjoy.

Been reading for weeks, thought I would join. Soaking information up as much as possible. New tyer & been fly fishing for years, not skilled. Enjoy smaller streams & wet wading.
You'll fit right in here!

Hi from my home in Central, PA.

Hello and welcome from a born and bred central NYer. I host fly swaps on this site and if you'd like to sharpen your tying skills please feel free to check out my swaps (current theme is for terrestrial patterns). My swaps are open to all level tyers and I provide a fly tying gift or two to all swappers. A swap is a great way to sharpen your tying skills AND you get back other patterns that you can test drive on the water as well as add to your personal pattern database. I've been tying for 50+ years and have been hosting swaps for over 13 years. if you have any questions/concerns please feel free to contact me and I'll be very happy to help you out!

Back