WTB: 3 wt reel

C

ColdBore

I just picked up a Redington Hydrogen 3 wt rod, but don't have a reel yet.

I figured I'd check here to see if anybody had an extra that they weren't using and might be interested in selling.

I'm looking for a decent quality reel, not really interested in the off-name Chinese imports that are $20 new on Ebay. I also don't need the very top end. I'm just looking for a good solid reputable manufacturer reel, at a fair price. I'd consider both new and used, as long as a used one is still in good condition.

If you have one laying around that fits the description, please send me a PM with details and price.

Thanks!

ColdBore wrote:
I just picked up a Redington Hydrogen 3 wt rod, but don't have a reel yet.

I figured I'd check here to see if anybody had an extra that they weren't using and might be interested in selling.

I'm looking for a decent quality reel, not really interested in the off-name Chinese imports that are $20 new on Ebay. I also don't need the very top end. I'm just looking for a good solid reputable manufacturer reel, at a fair price. I'd consider both new and used, as long as a used one is still in good condition.

If you have one laying around that fits the description, please send me a PM with details and price.

Thanks!

Quite honestly you are missing out if you don't want to purchase the cheap Chinese reels off ebay. There are some really good ones! Unless you have money burning a hole in your pocket or really want to feel like a hero purchasing products made here there is no reason not to get some of those Chinese reels especially for a 3wt.

A reel has been located! :)

Mods, feel free to delete this thread, thanks.

Back