Wtb: 10' 4wt

C

cms829

Looking for a decent rod that won't empty my wallet. Mid range such as a BVK or the like. Let me know what you've got and what you would like to get!

Check your PM's

No longer looking -

FYI for anyone who is in the market, Overstock has the Fenwick Aetos rods right now. Including 10' 4 wt's. You have to look at the details on each one they have listed to confirm whats what...but I ordered one up today and got it for 125 bucks! Google overstock coupon code. Found one for 12% off and worked without a hitch.

I was originally looking for something a little higher quality, but considering the reviews and the price I couldn't pass it up.

Never mind- still looking. Got an email that my order was cancelled because they cannot complete it. They're "out of stock". Even though they showed 10 in stock. What crap

Found a rod and picked it up this morning! Thanks for everyone's help/messages!

Well, what did you end up with? Can't end the thread like that!!

welllllll...I went a bit over my budget. double to be exact....lol!

I found a heck of a deal on a rod I would of never thought I would of owned. I got a 10ft 3wt Hardy Zenith, which was fished once and like brandy new, never registered! I couldn't pass it up.

Fished it Sunday morning for a couple hours and it.... is...... awesome. I didn't catch a thing in the Ken Lockwood Gorge, but had a blast for 3 hours. I was trying using a czech leader. Def need some more practice, though I felt pretty confident.

I just ordered the aetos for $116 from white knight supply which is hard to beat. Sounds like you found something that is probably much better.

I saw that at White KNight Supply, but couldnt find much info about the company and was kinda nervous to order. Hopefully it goes smoothly for you! Thats a killer price.

If you dont mind, let me know how the transaction goes! Im curious.

Im psyched on this Hardy, yea. The quality seems outstanding for sure. Now just gotta get the first fish on it.

Back