worm fly

sandfly

sandfly

A few on here asked about my worm fly so I posted a step x step on my website. just go to the tiers page.

I didn't quite "get it" before, but I do now.

THat's pretty badass. I bets the basses eat it this summer.

Sandfly......didn't you used to have that posted on you avatar or somewhere? i used it to got to you for those whip finishers......heeeeelp!

I think its a general feeling of respect, since Big Meadows Fly Shop isn't a paying sponser, he doesn't want to try and appear to drum up bidness.

A legit question for our moderating staff on that, is there a problem with the USERS posting off site links? What about if someone here had posted a link to his PDF file? Cool or not cool? Some places get ornery about offsite links, its never been questioned here, but what is it too much?

for the lazy

http://www.bigmeadowsflyshop.com/FlyTierspage.html

no different than any other toot link posted on here.

Gfen how bout giving sandfly some of your bidness and scoopin up some of those ear rings he sells.

Now where be my olive rat?

Excellent stonefly presentation on your website ther Sandfly, not to disrail this thread, but I liked it.

littlelehigh wrote:
Gfen how bout giving sandfly some of your bidness and scoopin up some of those ear rings he sells.

Too small for any of the holes.

Thanks for the demo. Does crystal flash chenille or cactus chenille hold up as well as estaz? Is estaz more durable?

Osprey, I had posted a pic before thats how you found out.
Buggy, They all work the same I just happen to have estaz around what ever you have will work

Do you find that there is a certain color(s) that work best?

rootbeer and olive or rootbeer and orange

Back