Winter trout on streamer

Sink tip to 3ft of liter, articulated dirty hippy streamer, bedford County will give it away
What size sink tip?
I can't imagine you needed much for that river

Mention Brook trout. ;)
My favorite thing about brookies is they are native and IMO most beautiful fish. However in most areas(especially mine) they average about 7 inches. I enjoy fishing for if not native then wild fish where there's atleast a chance of catching a big fish. I've been fly fishing for only a year so I'm still interested in catching big girls

I'm not just striving for likes. When I see someone fishing water in my general area it intrigues me to wonder where their fishing or what they are using, a million different things. So when I'm able to see that after the clip was up for 2 days and 40 people just on this board watched it and there is no conversation or anything, I think what the ****, I can't even find a post that is 15 minutes old without a like or response. U get where I'm coming from as someone who spends time fishing, filming, and editing
Kind of like what sink tip you were using? 🙂

I liked it and I also would be interested in your sink tip set up

I enjoyed it. Keep them coming.

I think they are called poly leaders, it's around 5ft of weighted leader that I can easily and quickly take off my floating line, it sink pretty slow and I use weightless flies or ones with floating heads

Do you use a streamer-dedicated fly line?

I think they are called poly leaders, it's around 5ft of weighted leader that I can easily and quickly take off my floating line, it sink pretty slow and I use weightless flies or ones with floating heads
Nice.
I like the short RIO sink tips 3'-5' in slow sink. It attached to the line loop to loop and then a short leader to the fly.

I never tried the poly leaders

Yellow Creek Bedford County? Nice video. Would be better if it was a 5” native brook trout caught on a 50 year old Fenwick fiberglass rod with an original Pflueger Medalist reel but we can’t all achieve such lofty accomplishments.

That’s a really nice looking stocked rainbow actually and I would have been more than happy to catch it myself.

Nothing special. He performed a few nice aerials. Caught on articulated dirty hippy. Any guesses on what stream this is?
Hey Somerset Guy, don't worry about what anyone else says. Why should you even care? You keep posting and I'll keep watching. My uncle lives in Somerset so you're all right by me. The Best.

Back