Winter trout on streamer

Haha ok no one enjoys my little fishing clips, thought local fisherman would enjoy watching some local fishing, my mistake won't happen again.

I must have missed something. I didn't see any negatives about the video. Looked like a nice trout to me. (I'm not a good streamer fisherman and don't do well with them in winter or at any other time of year. When I get off the "disabled list," I will do a little winter fishing; but I generally use nymphs.)

Anyhow, I think guys who looked at the video did so favorably.

You gotta fish for Brook trout and then people would be interested on here…. I do t think your saltiness is helping your case, just throwing that out there. Nice video.

Enjoyed it. 👍👍

Give us a clue: What county??

Nothing special. He performed a few nice aerials. Caught on articulated dirty hippy. Any guesses on what stream this is?
Great video! What streamer setup were you using (leader design, fly, etc.)?

I must have missed something. I didn't see any negatives about the video. Looked like a nice trout to me. (I'm not a good streamer fisherman and don't do well with them in winter or at any other time of year. When I get off the "disabled list," I will do a little winter fishing; but I generally use nymphs.)

Anyhow, I think guys who looked at the video did so favorably.
The reason I was salty cuz it went 2 days with zero comments and 1 like, meanwhile I can see that it was watched 40 times just on this message board. So my thinking was " u can't even give it a like"

Back