William Joseph Customer Support?

C

curtrein

Hello All:
Does anyone on here know of contact info for William Joseph? I have a bag that needs repaired but can’t find any website or contact info for this company.

Can anybody help? TIA.

They made nice stuff. Some really innovative, ahead of their time packs in particular. But agree, they’re not around any more.

Best bet is probably to take it to a reputable tailor or shoesmith, and see what they can do. They probably can get it serviceable again. For far less than a new bag, assuming you still like it.

I had a pair of their waders that were fairly decent.
Think I got a few years out of them

My favorite Catskill big water rod is a 9’ 4wt William Joseph. Love the feel of it.

My brother-in-law gave me it for power washing his deck. He said he bought 6 of them for $60 each when they were on close out. Quite the deal!!

My favorite Catskill big water rod is a 9’ 4wt William Joseph. Love the feel of it.

My brother-in-law gave me it for power washing his deck. He said he bought 6 of them for $60 each when they were on close out. Quite the deal!!
The first few times I read this, I wondered why are you using a WJ rod to power wash your BIL's deck.

I have a quite a few WJ packs (and should sell a bunch of them, since I don't use them). They are top-notch packs. I bought one pair of their waders too. The sizing on them was horrible, I'm a tall but thin person and I could fit in one of the wader legs. I contacted them and they acknowledged they had some sizing issues "at the factory" and they swapped them out.

But yeah, they are a defunct company now.

The first few times I read this, I wondered why are you using a WJ rod to power wash your BIL's deck.

I have a quite a few WJ packs (and should sell a bunch of them, since I don't use them). They are top-notch packs. I bought one pair of their waders too. The sizing on them was horrible, I'm a tall but thin person and I could fit in one of the wader legs. I contacted them and they acknowledged they had some sizing issues "at the factory" and they swapped them out.

But yeah, they are a defunct company now.
If you ever feel like selling then I’m sure they would go quick on here.

Try to find a canvas awning company, near you, they might be able to help you out.

If you ever feel like selling then I’m sure they would go quick on here.
That's my plan, since my primary source of unloading stuff (Ebay) requires sellers to link a bank account to their Ebay account, since about a year ago. My plans often take awhile to unfold into reality :)

If you have a Facebook account, Facebook marketplace is pretty good too. Gives you and the buyer discounted rates in shipping and make shipping easier.

Back