Why am I getting these messages again?

Chaz

Chaz

I'm getting the stupid message about invalid submissions and try waiting. Why? There I just got it again.

Invalid submission. You could have exceeded session time. Please re-submit or make a backup of your post and login to resubmit if necessary.
Why not take a break and come back in 30 sec

Chaz, I am 99% sure the fault is on your end, and as evidence, I submit that this message which I moved here is the third identical or nearly identical message about this and I also had to delete 2 other double posts in other threads. Maybe you are being impatient.

Jack it was not me, I was online for about 5 minutes and just typed a short post and it booted me out and I received the message. Only after I received the message did I try to post a second time.
Give me a little credit Jack, I've been posting on this board since about 94.

Chaz,

Not sure and I am looking into it. It seems to happen when the server THINKS you are posting quickly and often. It is set up to to stop certain types of activities.

I am not saying it is correct, just saying what it is trying to look out for. I will at this more and I am not saying I can fix it, but I will try.

If I can find something I will past back.

Dave

Back