Whiting Grizzly Saddle - Platinum Grade - New

mt_flyfisher

mt_flyfisher

This Whiting Grizzly Saddle in Platinum Grade is brand new and unused. I mistakenly ended up buying 2 identical Platinum grade grizzly saddles so I’m selling this one.

There are enough prime feathers on this one saddle to last the average tier a lifetime of tying flies!

While the sweet spot on this saddle will tie predominately size #16-#18 flies, there are a number of feathers that will tie sizes #10-#12 through #24, and perhaps smaller. These feathers are up to 21” long!

I’d like $170.00 for this saddle, picked up in the Lancaster, PA area, or I’ll ship it to you for the actual shipping cost. Payment is by PAYPAL or CASH.

I can email you pictures of this saddle if you’d like, or will answer any questions you might have. Email me at: flyfisher7557@yahoo.com

John

Any interest at $150.00 for this Platinum grade Grizzly saddle?

Are you interested in any trades? If so what are you looking for?

Honestly, I don’t think there is anything that I need, but I do appreciate your interest in this Whiting saddle.

(Coincidentally, I saw where a Whiting Grizzly Platinum saddle sold on Facebook yesterday for $193.00, plus shipping, so my asking price is a bargain by comparison.)

I’ve sold this saddle. This can be deleted. Thanks for looking.

Back