White River 4 in one pack

geoalex

geoalex

I'm looking into going with a chest pack. I know the fishpond packs are highly recommended here. However, the cost is out of my price range. I was looking at the Bass Pro Shop website and they have a 4 in 1 pack that seems to fit my needs and budget.

Has anyone tried the packs? I plan on stopping by the Harrisburg BPS and see if they are actually what I'm looking for. Below is a link to the pack.

basspro_link

Looked into the Cabela's Bargain cave after reading the thread about chest packs vs. vests and saw the William Joseph Watermark caddis chest pack. For the price and hearing the reviews, I could not pass this one up.

I received the Bass Pro Shop 4 in 1 for christmas. I love it so far because of the versatility. I have only used 2 of the 4 ways. First with all of the parts on and the other with just the front pack and the strap that goes over the shoulder. I really like it with just the front pack and the strap that goes over your shoulders. Very nice if you are going to a stream where you dont need too much. It still has the back support of the waist strap and you can just swing it around so that the pack is behind you while fishing. You can fit 3-4 big fly boxes in it pretty easily.

geo- cool I was going to reference the prior thread.

Penns- when I read your signature it reminds me of this picture. I howled the first time I saw it. Only in America!

Attachments

• lazy.jpg
    lazy.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1
They don't want to wear themselves out climbing the stairs before their workout. Then when they leave they are too tired to take the stairs.

It looks like it will cut into your shoulders. Check out Cabelas bargain cave. Watermark pack. $29.99 Allot more bang for the buck and W&J are great packs. Have fun shopping!

cabelas_link

Dear geoalex,

Sierra Trading Post has some chest packs on sale too. Sign up for their newsletter and they'll mail you extra discount offers. I can get an extra 20% off anything I order right now, too bad I don't need anything.

Regards,
Tim Murphy :)

Well, I ordered the Cabela's Watermark Caddis pack. It came today. Unfortunately, I;m in Chester, PA tonight and won't be getting back home until tomorrow evening.

I'll do a follow up post to let you know how I like it.

Back