where are my chrome domes at?

krayfish2

krayfish2

It's not steelheading weather in the northeast unless you fear the loss of a limb. Should be just about perfect for fresh fish and small crowds. Anyone wamt to join me? Let's go!

a little bit of chapstick on the guides and we should be good to go!

Black hole is completely froze over. We could ice fish for them.

Does orvis make tip ups? LOL

Pretty confident your have to run a Naval icebreaker down the river to see moving water.

Think the fly zones are ok.

I'm down but it's gotta be at least in the 20s...
I gotta finally do the drop back thing this year

That should be fun as 63' of snow melts.
You'll be trying to catch drop back fish while I'm hunting fairways and greens. :)

krayfish2 wrote:
Does orvis make tip ups? LOL

Pretty confident your have to run a Naval icebreaker down the river to see moving water.
Only for flies.
I went out in this kind of weather during February one year, makes me think about it twice before doing it again. A little warmer and I'd go, say if it was 30 up there. The Feb. I was there, didn't get above 0.

12-16" of ice on pine creek, same for up there too

That's legit. I was gonna bring a pick axe so we could chop a fishing lane, but I'm out...

That's legit. I was gonna bring a pick axe so we could chop a fishing lane, but I'm out...

He's serious, too.

Attachments

• 1265508047_norweiganicebreaker.jpg
    1265508047_norweiganicebreaker.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 4
And here I thought this thread was about bald people.

No, this is a fishing forum. The fact that you'd browse a bald man thread is moderately creepy though. Lmao

My favorite time for steelhead is when there is the best weather - before Columbus day.

Well, Krayfish with your hair line retreating I just thought you were trying to hook up with other bald gents for some fishing.

krayfish2 wrote:
That should be fun as 63' of snow melts.
You'll be trying to catch drop back fish while I'm hunting fairways and greens. :)

Yea that's what always deters me and also the trout/bugs are going on elsewhere....
Are you really trying go? I'll believe it when I see it haha

Umm, this was poking fun. Yeah, I'll go fishing in -30 wind chills. Never.

And..... Is that a cheering coach busting on a receding hairline ? Something about that seems backwards.

Alot of things I coach are backwards -back walk overs, back hand spring, back tucks and fulls.

I'd like to make it up to OO next weekend. Any thoughts for/against? Otherwise I'll head to the trade show in Lancaster.

Back