What WOULD You Be Willing to Pay For a Year Long PA Fishing License?

I quit fishing all together in the 90's and only started again around 2006 when my daughters showed interest. Now one is 18 and buying a regular hunting and fishing license - and she's debating if the cost is worth it to continue. The other will need to buy her first fishing license next year. If the cost goes up much i would expect to either sell or mothball the gear likely never to return. The current cost is hard to justify for as much as we can actually get on the water.

Pay more? Really what am I paying for ? If I fish on SGL. That land is paid for. As is any private land I fish. If I fish for unstocked fish those cost the PaFBC nothing. If I were to fish for stocked fish I would want the experience commensurate with the fee

Like any other govt agency, efficiency is not a strong suit and are very much like crackheads, only they are addicted to money raised by taxes or fees.

While I understand the need to "police" those enjoying the sport the rules and regulations are getting more complex and ambiguous all to stop the would be poacher which is fine. Many "innocent" people are fined every year for nonsense.

I enjoy the sport and selfishly state that at present the return on investment is fair probably to the 50-75 range. More than that I seriously doubt I would pay that fee without some major improvements IRT my fishing experience. Currently PA is just not that good to warrant much more than $75.

Movie prices in Erie:
Adult ticket prices during the week in 2016 were $8.50, and cost $9.25 for shows on Friday and Saturday evenings General admission prices for kids and seniors were $6.
Makes

Back