What is your favorite small or lesser known fly fishing brand?

I like it. Go flyers.

Let us discuss backing options for it.

Strictly prescribed, mon frere. Psychostimulants. And they. are. awesome.

Although, its not just the mad rush of amphetamines that lead me to preach to you the truth of awesome orange reel, its the Truth.

Seriously, man, that thing is awweesome. And its not Dutch, perhaps PA Dutch which isn't Dutch at all, is it? Is it? Its not. Stupid farmers.

I accept your hockeyism. I accept it entirely, however it reinforces the need for more porting so you could see the black backing for that orange and black goodness. White line completes the scene. Hockey, man, I'm oddly OK with that. This has absolutely nothing to do with this and I feel the urge to stay ON TOPIC (for once). So, anyways. But yeah, this reel would be more rad for Flyers' fans.

Seriously, man. I love this reel. I want to endorse it. I want to be Simplisity Reel Pro Staff, except I'm not really very pro. Yet.

I am not an ari hart fan always felt his reels were ridiculously expensive an really contemporary in their styling,kinda like those two euro freaks on saturday night live that wear them black turtle necks and talk in german accented techo gibberish.
ANd hell yeah..Go flyers
Black BAcking?

Lonewolve wrote:
like those two euro freaks on saturday night live that wear them black turtle necks and talk in german accented techo gibberish.

They were Deutsch, not Dutch. See, even you're doing it and you're a native!

Can you have it engraved with anything? The awesomenisty of the circular saying is hard to fight, and endless circuit of IA! IA! Cthulhu fhtagn," like a prayer wheel for the Great Old Ones.

Bamboo rods by J.D. Wagner. I have two, and I'll never buy a rod anywhere else. He'll build whatever you want, to your specs, and his prices are great for bamboo.

Back