What exactly is the International Fly Fishing Film Tour (IF4)?

P

PaScoGi

I see they advertise it every year at the Lancaster Fly Fishing Show. But their website (IF4) does not explain what it is.

1. Is it a bunch of 10 minute documentary films? Usually it is held Saturday night from 6pm to 8pm, but I see more than five listed "films"

2. Or is it all of the "films" shown in different rooms and you have to choose which one to see?

Thanks for any help from anyone who has ever attended the IF4.

I’ve been to this before a few years ago, the one I attended was 6 films I believe about 20 + - minutes in length from around the world. It was very well done.

I see they advertise it every year at the Lancaster Fly Fishing Show. But their website (IF4) does not explain what it is.

1. Is it a bunch of 10 minute documentary films? Usually it is held Saturday night from 6pm to 8pm, but I see more than five listed "films"

2. Or is it all of the "films" shown in different rooms and you have to choose which one to see?

Thanks for any help from anyone who has ever attended the IF4.
It's several short films played back-to-back-to-back. I wouldn't call them documentaries, at least not all of them. It's a mixed bag IMO. It also helps if you like saltwater footage.

Past FFFF's can be streamed on several different streaming services. They are basically short films about fly fishing. Some saltwater, some freshwater. All that I have seen have been enjoyable to watch and has got me curious about fly fishing outside of what I am currently doing.

Thanks all, appreciate the clarification

Back