What a day!

Just wondering how is it that someone is so insensative that they invite a married woman to a wedding and the husband isn't invited? GIVE ME A FRIGGIN BREAK, your wife should have said no thanks.

Chaz wrote:
Just wondering how is it that someone is so insensative that they invite a married woman to a wedding and the husband isn't invited? GIVE ME A FRIGGIN BREAK, your wife should have said no thanks.

not that I was complaining by any means....
but it was her bosses son who got married. So only the employees were invited. I've been to 3 weddings already this summer, so I was very greatful to not make the cut.

I was very close over the weekend to talking my wife into a "weekend getaway" on the Salmon river lol. If anyone knows of good places for women to shop, things to do in the area, etc, let me know and it might be more of a possiblilty. Looks like it's either fishing, or fishing, up there. Doesn't bother me, but she would like something else to do.

Ryan

Pulaski has absolutely nothing to do. Nada. Just drinking and fishing.

Syracuse, which is a good half hour away, would have plenty. I don't know much about it. The drinking and fishing in pulaski suits me fine.

Hey chaz. How many times have you been married?:)

Back