West Branch Perkiomen

K

Kwright032

Fished it for the first time this weekend in the gamelands. Couldnt find any other areas to access that wasnt posted. Tried a few spots but nobody was around to ask. Any other access areas besides down at longacres and where to park?

Chaz should be along soon to point you in the right direction. I believe that's his home waters.

I think that the SGL and the Longacres farm are the only two sections that are clearly open to the public. Other than those two places, I'm pretty sure you would have to knock on people's doors to get permission to fish.

Knock on doors.

Chaz wrote:
Knock on doors.

I don't see why everyone needs to be so secret about spots..... Can you tell me where I should go on the WB Perk, please?

Oh, and I know to fish it after a storm.

Chaz how about a map?! Lol

Other than on the public land, you should be knocking on doors anyway.

Hold on, sketching a map and scanning it in right now, I'll crosspost it after I throw it up on my timeline on facebook so all my 800 friends can come along as well ;)

PASKIINGSUCKS wrote:
Hold on, sketching a map and scanning it in right now, I'll crosspost it after I throw it up on my timeline on facebook so all my 800 friends can come along as well ;)

This is the digital age bro. Pin points of Google maps and share the link. Saves the drawerings and scanaments.

SBecker wrote:
Chaz how about a map?! Lol

I have a waterhshed map but it is too large of a file to post. Recent changes to our web site were made and the map is temporarily unavailable.

Back