Webinar

goose54cdd

goose54cdd

How do we log into the webinar tonight? Do we need a code?

How do we log into the webinar tonight? Do we need a code?
@goose54cdd there were a limited number of seats (100) for the webinar and we are filled up if you didn't already register. I am planning on recording the program and then posting it on Paflyfish for anyone to review at their own time.

Hi Dave, I registered a few weeks ago. I don't have my code.

Sorry about that guys. Not sure what happened. The message should have been sent by zoom. I did record the program and will have it up for everyone to review this week.

Here is the webinar for those that missed it last night.

Thanks very much for organizing the webinar, Dave. As someone who is relatively new to fly fishing and is eager to learn, it’s always helpful to listen to folks who know what they are doing offer their insights.

Thanks very much for organizing the webinar, Dave. As someone who is relatively new to fly fishing and is eager to learn, it’s always helpful to listen to folks who know what they are doing offer their insights.
Dave Rothrock has a lot of knowledge and is always kind to share what he knows. He goes by Old Lefty if you see him on the site. A lot of other wisdom within the community here.

Back