we need a new poll

Well, it sounds like we'll at least have good tunes at the jam...(if we can get JackM and "Bob" away from it long enough.) Not that some Bob wouldn't be good too.

Well, I reckon since we have a smartypants in the audience, feller named Ryan sumptin' or other, I reckon it's time to ask the 64 thousand dollar question? Seeings how all you varmints are talkin' the music scene, how many of ye are fixin to bring yer guitfiddles with ya's so's ol Festus don't hafta pick n grin all by hisself? :cool:

I'll bring my guitar only if you promise not to laugh... :-x

Cool. I got somebody to play Freebird, Green Grass and High Tides and Stairway to Heaven with. :) :)

I'm all rythm...and i don't have much of that either...as a matter after taking way to long tune the thing...I realize I am going to need many hours of isolation to knock the rust off...I'm a strummer...not a picker...and i don't do stairway...I'd give hotel california a try though.

Wonder who we're gonna get drunk enough to sing? :lol: :lol: There ya go....the makings of a new poll. :p

I have the proper tone to sing any Bob Dylan songs you can play. Tony C is an accomplished guitar player and always brings his guitar, though I don't think it ever saw the light of the campfire.

Unfortunately, Tony won't be able to make this years Jam!

I'm a young buck, but I like to relax and get away when I fish. So some Jack Johnson or John Mayer gets me in the mood. I don't have any "fishing songs" but thats it for me. Maybe even tune in to some jazz, bluegrass, or blues on my radio. As for fishing destinations... I'd love to go to alaska and catch 5 species of salmon. And after seeing some video from Argentina on Youtube, I guess I have to go there.
My dream fishing day... The day I figure it all out.
Thats probably not ever going to happen so I better keep trying!
(I'd keep trying if I figured it out too btw)

Back