WB Fishing Creek

I wonder if anyone surveyed Fishing Creek in SGL 13 before this fracking gets going all around it. I think the Game Commission is sinking wells on that 45, 000 acres, I heard they had seismic testing done and they ripped the hell out of the trees in there(gashes in trunks from equipment). Don't know who owns all the mineral rights.

That tract of 13/57/Ricketts Glen is around 100k acres, it would be a criminal event if all that gets destroyed.

There is a reason why we have no new nuclear power builds and this is it.

According to the nice Game Commission officer I spoke with, there will be no gas wells on SGL 13. But that there will be wells on private property and those wells will be drilling under the SGL 13. I know a couple locals up in Elk Grove and they aren't happy with all the new truck traffic and dust that now covers their house.

BeastBrown wrote:
I wonder if anyone surveyed Fishing Creek in SGL 13 before this fracking gets going all around it. I think the Game Commission is sinking wells on that 45, 000 acres, I heard they had seismic testing done and they ripped the hell out of the trees in there(gashes in trunks from equipment). Don't know who owns all the mineral rights.

That tract of 13/57/Ricketts Glen is around 100k acres, it would be a criminal event if all that gets destroyed.

There is a reason why we have no new nuclear power builds and this is it.
See post # 11.

Back