WB, EB MAINSTEM

I got plenty of rowing practice. With the low water, I was avoiding rocks and wading anglers all day Sunday.

You want real practice? Float through the gamelands around 6pm on a Saturday. You'd have to swerve around 30 Wade anglers AND get the bonus of dragging it if you're lucky. LoL. What kind of boat did you end up with? We will get a group together once or twice more before the end of the season. If you'd like to join us.... you're welcome to.

Water was hitting 72 on the main stem last couple days and i never even made it up there. I guess spring is officially over, man i hate summer

Yep, it only lasts so long and this year has been pretty good for temps so far. Not often you get to see Callicoon at 62 degrees in mid June. What baffles me is that we have the hottest temps of the year and they drop the release to 415. Maybe they are saving it for later in the summer....I hope

Andy they did the exact same thing in the Lehigh yesterday i noticed, hottest day of the year, time to crank it way down, lol, ok

Hopefully it cools back off and stays for a while, i need to get out a couple more times, once isnt enough!

You want real practice? Float through the gamelands around 6pm on a Saturday. You'd have to swerve around 30 Wade anglers AND get the bonus of dragging it if you're lucky. LoL. What kind of boat did you end up with? We will get a group together once or twice more before the end of the season. If you'd like to join us.... you're welcome to.

There were plenty of waders there mid afternoon on Sunday too!

I bought a Clacka 16LP.

I will most likely make a trip or two back up in the fall. Let me know when you go.

Back