Wanted : Good Waders

BTW, email offer today is Your price: $120.72 w/ free shipping for the William Joseph Dry-Namic Waders - Nylon Stocking Foot (For Men) . Thinking about a back up to the Simms G3 at this point.

jdaddy -

I paid $180 for the drynamic waders from sierra
They were actually listed at $230, but got an additional $50 off thru fatwallet. That's when I decided to order them, thinking that's the best deal I'll find. But maybe I shoulda waited?
If they're offering them to you now for $120, you probably should jump on it.

That deal ended yesterday and they are back up. I think that $120 was a code stacking error, which they seem to do often. I keep a pile of stuff in my cart and click through the emails I get every couple days. If you haven't bought anything from them, be sure to sign up to get their emails. If you have bought from them you will get them automatically.

trout_slammer,

I used to use the "circle the pinhole & wait" method, too, but I found on the Simms Web site that's it's not necessary to wait. The insides of my Simms has numerous black pen circles with a dab of sealant in the center. Check this out - http://www.simmsfishing.com/site/repairs_main_new.html

Leo

Ya, I really should have bought them at $120 cause my Simms are in their first year and have moisture issues. In the first year you can send them back for any reason, including owner tears (which I do not have). It would be nice to have some back ups for when I send the Simms in because they RARELY hit that 2 week estimation that they are speaking of. I have a strong feeling if I had bought those Willy J's they would be my favs. I could have bought 3 of the WJ with change left over.

Ok, going to get them anyway. Per Fatwallet.com ALAUGUST2KX gets 25% off discounted priced. Don't forget about 3.3% cash back from Fatwallet affiliate.

Hell, at that price I am thinking about picking another pair up for my 3yr old son so when he is 10 he will have a pair to wear. Love my Willy J's.

$129 + $13 shipping right now with current codes and you get 3.3% Fatwallet cash back (only matters if you already have an account and shop on line a lot or have wife who shops online a lot as have to hvae $10 to get cash back check). Couple days ago it had free shipping and priced in $120's, so this is probably lowest price on them, until they sell everything out except for the XS and blow them out. Same with wading boots, they can be great deal for kids or men with really, really small feet.

A price like that is pretty hard to pass up.

I could also use a new pair of wading shoes. But haven't been able to find anything in my size - 11 - on sale. Most close outs are very small or big.
If you guys happen to come across any buys that'll fit me, I'm all ears.

Wow. Glad I did not pull trigger earlier today. Got another email from Sierra taking 35% off and 25% off for net price of $112. Expires 08/30/2010 if anyone wants the email just PM me your email address.

Back