Want to thank Dean Myers (djmyers)

DaveKile

DaveKile

Administrator
Staff member
Just want to thank djmyers for his contribution to the site on his post Fall Fishing: Blue Winged Olive CDC Cripple.

http://bit.ly/dpGH2s

Always appreciate others and their talents. Always room for others to share some of their great work too. Please just send me a PM any time!

Dave

The tie looks great, can't wait to try it when I get home.

Dean the site is very cool that stone fly is really neato !

Thanks bruno, that pattern is fun to tie and it is actually doing well in a tying contest I am in. Waiting till the end of the contest to see how it does.

I tied a few up last night and they look great! I used a Partridge Czech Nymph hook instead of the one you used (seemed to be equivalent).

Very nice tie and a great write up and tutorial Dean. Thanks for sharing that with the group. I also enjoyed browsing through the patterns on your page. You have some really nice ties!

Anyone that is interested in tying for myflies.com should contact them. Tracy Peterson, a tyer on the site, told me last year they are looking for people tying unique flies to be on the site. I believe anyone can submit flies. I told OldLefty but I don't see anything of his on there yet.

Dean please correct me if I'm wrong. Btw, nice fly.

i also like some of deans ties that are on myflies.com i recently purchased some of those chain gang stoneflies.... i cant wait to try em for steelies

Back